Pre IPO in SF seeks UNIX Admin!!!!

Post by garry hil » Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Sorry for the intrusion...........
my company www.epit.com is looking for a seasoned UNIX Sys. Admin.
If you or someone you know is interested take a look at our site and give me
a call.  We have a great product. Pre IPO!!!!!

Thanks,
Garry Hill
415-249-1250

1. Pre IPO start up seeks UNIX Sys admin (HP-UX)!!!!

Sorry to interrupt but this is a great opportunity to get into a Pre IPO
company in beautiful San Francisco, CA.  Check us out on the web at
www.epit.com our software powers internet exchanges and trading.  We have
our funding already and we are set to take BTB marketplaces to the next
level.  Please contact me if you or someone you know would like to get rich.
Thanks for your time,

Garry Hill

2. USB Modem under Linux?

3. hi-tech pre-IPO oppty - needs UNIX admin

4. cua overruns

5. N. VA > Pre-IPO needs Sr. UNIX Systems Admin

6. sharutils-4.2

7. SF Start-up Seeking UNIX Sys. Admin

8. looking for caligraphy font

9. job: Pre-IPO start-up needs SENIOR sys admin...

10. US-CA-SF Senior UNIX sys admin needed

11. UNIX Solaris Admin Wanted SF, CA

12. US CA SF Jr. Unix Sys Admin position

13. US CA SF Jr. UNIX SYS ADMIN NEEDED