TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER WANTED! - Job opening in San Francisco

TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER WANTED! - Job opening in San Francisco

Post by H. Alsto » Wed, 03 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a Technical Support Manager for a position in San
Francisco, CA.
This is a full time/regular position... not a contract

You will manage a team of currently 4 people and build the group to  over
10.

Experience Wish List:
*  E-COMMERCE
*  WEB Based Transactions
*  Strong Technical group
*  Internet Marketing Environment

*  BUDGETING
*  PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
*  GROUP MENTORING
*  Good technical background important however your people and project
management skills are of a higher priority in this position.
*  You must have at least 2 years of people management experience

This is my wish list.. my REALITY list is somewhere in between there and
you.
If you're interested please email me your resume and lets CHAT!

Herb Alston
INTERSHOP

415.229-0175
Please send all documents as a WORD or *.txt files

1. Technical Support Manager - JOB OPENING in San Francisco

[...]

Herb Alston, Principal
MIT RECRUITING
415.285-8110 Office    415.641-1515Fax

2. FBGA Adapter - FBGA Developement board for Axis ETRAX LX100

3. Opinions wanted on San Francisco/San Jose Linux dealers

4. Ultra -vs- PC

5. JOB: Red Hat Software Technical Support Job Opening

6. Security Education

7. Call For Papers: USENIX Winter '94 Technical Conference, San Francisco

8. Linux 2.2.1 and parallel port / printer

9. AIX Technical Conference - USERblue in San Francisco

10. Job Opening for Technical Operations Manager / Systems Engineer

11. JOB - San Francisco - Unix System Administrator

12. job announcement, San Francisco