Inconsistency detected by ld.so Error! Help me!

Inconsistency detected by ld.so Error! Help me!

Post by microtige » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:38:33

hello,everyone:

Can anyone help me with the following error?

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 62:
elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

    the error occured at I download a program to a ARM based system and
execute it in ARM develop board, I'm sure compiler has no error!
    What does that mean and how can I fix it?

Thank you very much!

1. help with ld script to build iBCS shared library (gnu ld 2.2)

I am trying to build a iBCS shared library. I have GNU's ld version 2.2
program configured for COFF object output.

I have tried to use a script file and am unable to make the program
accept it.

The script which I am trying is:

SECTIONS {
  .text 0xA0000000 : { *(.text) }
  GROUP 0xA0400000 : {
    .data          : { *(.data) }
    .bss           : { *(.bss) [COMMON] }
  }

The GNU ld program indicates that the definition for the line of ".data"
contains a syntax error. I have searched the documentation, and from what
I can determine, this is the proper syntax.

What I need to do is to make the text section start at 0xA0000000 and
the data/bss section start at 0xA0400000. I realize that there are options
on the command line which will force the addresses. However, there are other
options which must be specified. I am just trying to take this sequence one
step at a time. The first step is to build the file with the proper address.

Thank you for your help.

2. Problems with Buslogic SCSI and 1GB disk

3. "ld" returns error - Help

4. SDLComm N2CSU Card and frame relay -

5. HELP: ld -lX11 -lXt error!!!

6. FW-1 External Interfaces?

7. HELP compiling new kernel "ld -qmagic" error

8. Installation

9. Help --> ld:: parse error

10. ld Error on g++ compile - Help needed!

11. getting a ld: fatal:error ...... pls help

12. /var has unexpected inconsistency , ERROR

13. Link error (ld: fatal: relocations remain.......) Please help!!!