bash FAQ in sgml, html , ps.

Post by charles vida » Fri, 26 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi.

I have translated the bash FAQ in plain text to sgml.
This translation has been made (semi) automatiquly, so it's not perfect,
but it seems good enough.

You could find it at this adress:
http://apodeline.free.fr/FAQ/bashFAQ/bash.sgml

http://apodeline.free.fr/FAQ/bashFAQ/bash.ps

http://apodeline.free.fr/FAQ/bashFAQ/bash.html

regard.
charles vidal.
PS: sorry for my poor english , I'm french.

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. password problems?????

3. HTML and SGML tutorial in Postscript

4. downloaing suse 7.1 - where ?

5. Bash/CGI - - HTML call to Bash script

6. RAW I/O question

7. QWeb 1.1 - web browser that displays SGML/HTML according to style sheets

8. ODS strangeness under 2.6

9. SGML Convertion to HTML

10. DocParse: HTML to DocBook XML/SGML converter

11. How to convert sgml man pages to HTML?

12. solbook, sgml and /usr/lib/sgml/sgml2roff

13. socket FAQ translated in SGML.