Getting cisco config files...

Post by contrace.. » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 04:20:50

Hi Solaris masters:

Could you help me with this doubt?
I need create a script to connect in 15 Cisco switches to get yours
config file,
like this:

telnet switch_ip_address
  <password1>
    enable
     <password2>
       copy flashconfig.txt tftp <pc_ip_address>
end

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Getting cisco config files...

Post by Steven Din » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:22:17

> Hi Solaris masters:

> Could you help me with this doubt?
> I need create a script to connect in 15 Cisco switches to get yours
> config file,
> like this:

> telnet switch_ip_address
>   <password1>
>     enable
>      <password2>
>        copy flashconfig.txt tftp <pc_ip_address>
> end

> Can you help me ?

> Thanks

You can use expect.
man expect

--
Steven Ding
Email: wjding<at>gmail.com

Getting cisco config files...

Post by contrace.. » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:55:44

> > Hi Solaris masters:

> > Could you help me with this doubt?
> > I need create a script to connect in 15 Cisco switches to get yours
> > config file,
> > like this:

> > telnet switch_ip_address
> >   <password1>
> >     enable
> >      <password2>
> >        copy flashconfig.txt tftp <pc_ip_address>
> > end

> > Can you help me ?

> > Thanks

> You can use expect.
> man expect

> --
> Steven Ding
> Email: wjding<at>gmail.com

Thank you, but I dont have expect in my system.
Is there any other option/solution ?
Thanks.

Getting cisco config files...

Post by Kenan Kalajdzi » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:30:41

>> You can use expect.
>> man expect

> Thank you, but I don?t have expect in my system.
> Is there any other option/solution ?
> Thanks.

You can get it at:

    http://www.sunfreeware.com/

--
Kenan Kalajdzic

1. getting cisco config

I have a cisco 1604 ISDN BRI Router at home using both BRI's (128k
on-demand). The router recieves an IP address from the ISP dynamically. I
would like to know how I could poll the external interface of the router,
and e-mail any changes in IP address, whether it has one, obtained a
different one, or the line has timed-out, to me. What I want to do is be
able to address my router from work, and see my home network over the
Internet. Since the router is on a dynamic IP, I would need a way of knowing
it's IP address. I've got snmpd running on the cisco. Maybe an snmpget every
15 min? But I wouldn't want that much e-mail traffic, unless I could only
e-mail when there is a change.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
jrk

2. Missing lib.so.4

3. translating kppp config files to ppp config files

4. conflicting messages from Solaris2.5 lpstat

5. Getting path to standard-config-file on _compiled_ apache

6. ISIS 2.1 ported to Linux ???

7. Cisco 350 Wireless Config

8. XWindows says "You must specify a pointer"

9. Cisco VPN config - Remote peer terminated connection

10. TFTP/rcp problem saving Cisco config

11. TFTPD on Linux for Cisco configs

12. FS: Instructional, CONFIG CISCO ROUTERS MADE PRACTICAL

13. Cisco 7500 / FreeBSD router config