Linux BASH Script HELP!!!!!

Post by TMGOTSA » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Anyone out there know how to get two files, one a document, the other a list of
FAX numbers to merge and then automatically fax using efax.

Thanks

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. Coding convention of function header comments

3. Bash Scripting: Little help with basic scripting

4. lilo problem

5. Bash/CGI - - HTML call to Bash script

6. PPP- Will now run in background

7. Bash: Getting rubbish parameters when script first run in a new bash shell

8. sudo man pages

9. Initialization script for bash script

10. convert trivial Dos bat script into bash script

11. bash script, wget queue script......

12. Script or executable to format bash scripts

13. Copy files using filenames from text files with shell script or bash script