Benchmarking...

Post by RenĂ© Scheib » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:40:17

...can someone tell me how to stop the execution time of a script.
For me the messuring with the $SECONDS variable is not exact
enough. I want it in milliseconds.

Thanx...

Benchmarking...

Post by laura fairhe » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 05:58:40

>...can someone tell me how to stop the execution time of a script.
>For me the messuring with the $SECONDS variable is not exact
>enough. I want it in milliseconds.

>Thanx...

man time

Benchmarking...

Post by Peter Sundstro » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:35:05

Quote:> ...can someone tell me how to stop the execution time of a script.
> For me the messuring with the $SECONDS variable is not exact
> enough. I want it in milliseconds.

man time
man timex

1. Benchmarking?

Hi,

I would like to run some benchmarks to compare a couple of machines,
including my linux box - anybody know where I might find source for
SpecFP and SpecInt for unix?

Or has anybody any other 'fair' benchmarks to suggest?  If you want to
say 'bogomips', just forget it :-)

-kZ
--

 ? Nuke The Whales!  Pave The Earth!  And Honk If You Love Unicorns! ?

2. 8/99 on U5

3. AIM Independent Resource Benchmark results for kernel-2.5.44

4. NNTP net news for AIX wanted

5. oracle benchmarks on VMS

6. RTL8139 PCMCIA card

7. Overhead in userspace NFS (another meaningless benchmark)

8. Linux Net [Fido Style]

9. Unisys announces TPC-C benchmark results

10. Benchmarks for PC/Linux and other UNIX workstations

11. Benchmarks for performance patches (-ck) for 2.4.19

12. Summary SPARCstation 10 benchmarks

13. Disk controller/driver benchmark tools