Where can i get a FREE shell for using IRC bots????

Post by MoNtRaGo » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Where can i get a FREE shell for using IRC bots????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Post by Michael A. Pack » Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:00:00

: Where can i get a FREE shell for using IRC bots????
: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

most shells are free...i don't think i've installed one that cost me
any money... anyone out there paying for tcsh or ksh?

:-)

--

  Nascar Pick12 Contest: http://www.cs.runet.edu/~pac/pick12.html
   All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.