Korn shell/solaris - how to enable emacs bindings?

Korn shell/solaris - how to enable emacs bindings?

Post by Tim Kell » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello all

I've installed solaris x86, but it defaults to ksh without command
line editing and no history ... how do I enable these features?

I would like the emacs key bindings as bash has if possible.

1. binding keys in Korn Shell

Hi,
        I want to bind the TAB key to do file completion as well as show
all the matching files in the directory when no single filename match is found.
This is akin to what happens in bash. Does anyone know how to do this ? The
defaults (M-ESC and M-=) are too cumbersome.

- Mohit

2. Aureal Vortex1 (SQ1500) vs Aureal Vortex2(SQ2500)

3. best korn shell resources and is there a korn shell faq

4. Need help with sound (kernel 2.2 to 2.4)

5. emacs keystrokes in Korn shell

6. booting problem

7. "emacs" terminfo--shell-mode in emacs

8. Running programs from environment vars

9. Emacs to replace shell (was Re: VIP - vi plus emacs)

10. Korn Shell 93 on Solaris 8

11. Solaris Korn shell

12. Directory stack in Solaris 2 Korn Shell

13. Korn Shell on Solaris?