a shell for emacs with scrollbar

Post by Thaddeus L. Olcz » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Is there a shell ( a tcsh or zsh clone ) for NT which has a vertical
scrollbar.
I know that MKS toolkit does have a bash with scrollbars, but
I'm not a big bash fan.
Thanlks in advance.
----------------------------------
Thaddeus L. Olczyk

1. "emacs" terminfo--shell-mode in emacs

I can't get shell-mode to work in emacs (18.56) on my rs6000 apparently
 because there is no terminfo entry for "emacs".  I looked around
on some other machines and can find neither an "emacs" terminfo nor
termcap entry.

Has anyone out there solved this problem yet?  If so, can you
enlighten me?

Thanks.

---------
Danny Edelson           Institute for the Learning Sciences

(708) 491-3500                 Evanston, IL 60201

2. Who can explain this audit log

3. Emacs to replace shell (was Re: VIP - vi plus emacs)

4. pop3 config question

5. a shell for nt with scrollbar

6. which oracle components should be used with directio?

7. emacs keybinding for shell?

8. 2.4.0-test5pre4 module problems?

9. starting a clisp shell in emacs.

10. RedHat removing shells, VI and Emacs next.

11. No job control in emacs shell, from Slackware Pro 2.0

12. emacs and shell font size

13. gnu emacs text editor and gnu bash shell for sco5