Unix Shell Accounts

Post by ~-_PYRO_- » Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can get Free Unix Shell Accounts?

Unix Shell Accounts

Post by Jason Trac » Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> Anyone know where I can get Free Unix Shell Accounts?

  you can get one at www.wopr.net  there service is down right now but
should be up within a week

Unix Shell Accounts

Post by yassen.rouss » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

: Anyone know where I can get Free Unix Shell Accounts?

hi, here are some of the places where you could get fixed up with a free ac:

209.142.209.161 which stands for  m-net.abornet.org
flare.dynip.com
*space.org

all the best
yassen
--

1. Unix Shell Account Help

I recently signed up for a free unix shell accout with
sdf.lonestar.org, and after i register and logged in i came to a
prompt that says "I want cookie:".  When i enter the wrong thing it
says "%bad cookie - go check your email."

what am i supposed to type?? i have checked my mail, recieved their
letter, and don't see any sign of how to get passed that question.
Any help would be appreciated.

-thanx

2. X-Driver for ViRGE

3. Unix Shell Account - DownLoading

4. ip masquerading

5. Announce: New Serial Dialup E-Mail Client to UNIX Shell Accounts

6. Sendmail and header rewriting joe@mail.domain.com to joe@domain.com

7. Unix Shell Account

8. how to get canonical file name

9. Free Unix Shell Account Questioner

10. unix shell account

11. How to use Slirp with linux for unix shell account users?

12. Free Unix Shell Account ?

13. FREE Unix Shell Account for mIRC BOTs