What is a good magazine to subscribe to for UNIX?

What is a good magazine to subscribe to for UNIX?

Post by wvamik » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:16:41

What is the best mag. out there for the UNIX operating system?

What is a good magazine to subscribe to for UNIX?

Post by Tony Brow » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:48:49

I like SysAdmin and Linux Journal.

Quote:> What is the best mag. out there for the UNIX operating system?

Post by Mike Marsha » Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:07:49

>> What is the best mag. out there for the UNIX operating system?

In the early 80's, Unix Review was king.

-Mike

1. Need good magazines for Unix programmers?

I would like to get a list of good magazines which I can
subscribe for Unix programmers (not *users*). Please
respond by email only.

thanks

--

Software Engineer                     |
SETT Inc. (Affiliated to EVB Software Engineering, Inc.)

2. stat function segmentation fault

3. Good Unix Magazine(s)?

4. MAX_USER_RT_PRIO < MAX_RT_PRIO limits user-space?

5. opensolaris-discuss-subscribe@opensolaris.org <opensolaris-discuss-subscribe@opensolaris.org>

6. X Session intercepting

7. a good sys admin magazine

8. ld - where does it get the lib paths from

9. Suggest a good, objective networking magazine?

10. a good sys admin magazine

11. Good HPUX magazine?

12. any good solaris magazines?

13. Recommendations for good Systems Adim Magazines or Journals