csh/kcsh/tcsh programming book/web site?

csh/kcsh/tcsh programming book/web site?

Post by Alexander Cho » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I am looking to find some resources to learn more shell scripting.   I
cannot find much in the realm of the web nor any books.  Does anybody have
any suggestions?

Alex

       XXXXX
       XXXXX
       XXXXX
       XXXXX
XXXXXXX.-.-.XXXXXXX Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
XXXXXXX`. .'XXXXXXX your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge
XXXXXXXX ` XXXXXXXX him, and he will make your paths straight.
       XXXXX                               -- Proverbs 3:5-6, NIV
       XXXXX
       XXXXX
       XXXXX
       XXXXX                       alexander chow * kf6gkp

       XXXXX

csh/kcsh/tcsh programming book/web site?

Post by James A. Robinso » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I am looking to find some resources to learn more shell scripting.   I
> cannot find much in the realm of the web nor any books.  Does anybody have
> any suggestions?

Look at http://www.oreilly.com/ -- they have some of the best books ever
published when it comes to learning the various parts of the unix system.

Jim

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/