bug with GNU-find command on Windows NT..

1. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt

hi there,

Q1: i need to find out the vi command needed to change all occurences of
some character followed by a backspace to nothing.  that is to remove the ^H
sequence created by the following command man find > find.txt .
Q2:can sed perform the same task as vi?

Q3:what would be the command also for sed ?

thanks.

Iskandar

2. Linux on MAC Performa 6360?

3. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

4. CGI Source?

5. Porting Tool: GNU-WIN32 Version 18.1 B from Linux to Windows 95/NT

6. 2.5.5 oopsen

7. GNU libgmp on Windows NT

8. Can I fool Linux into suporting my Sound4Win Modem

9. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

10. find command for nt

11. replace gnu sed command ~ with sed command

12. HELP:Trying to find bash for Windows NT

13. where to find gnu tools like find and grep on Solaris?