Setting up local echo using telnet/screen?

Setting up local echo using telnet/screen?

Post by Max » Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:26:00

Quote:>I presently spend a good deal of time accessing a UNIX shell over a
<cut>
> This is FreeBSD using csh (or is it tcsh?) over telnet. Also, I do

Are you accessing the shell in windows or are you on the freebsd machine?
Either way, it might be the program you're using, in windows the basic 'telnet'
program is quite slow...

If you're in FreeBSD you using telnet or ssh? If it doesnt have to be a secure
connection, you can get better speed with telnet, but its not alot.

Hope that helps.

-Max