bash on OS/390?

Post by Christian Sarrasi » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Although IBM states that no 3rd party shells are available on OS/390, I was
wondering if someone in netland is working on a port of bash? Maybe I'm just too
spoiled but I'm having a real hard time working with these primitive native
shells...

Thanks & regards,

Christian.

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. Linux_and_Masquerade_&_Firewall

3. FTP from AIX to OS/390 question

4. SANE help

5. Analog on OS/390

6. Need script for lp filter

7. OS/390 APACHECTL START fails to setuid

8. Q: Bugs in Volumemanger ????

9. AIX SP2 Connection to MVS OS/390-Host

10. how to syncronize Aix time from OS/390 timed server?

11. Apache supported on OS/390 UNIX?

12. Time synchronization on AIX servers with an OS/390 mainframe

13. Wierd zip/unzip problem between Solaris and OS/390