Help to find a good book on csh/tcsh to teach myself csh/tcsh script

Help to find a good book on csh/tcsh to teach myself csh/tcsh script

Post by QINGSHENG G » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

   I need a good book on csh/tcsh to teach myself writing csh/tcsh scripts.
I will appreciate it if you tell me any book title you know being good on
this subject. Many thanks.

1. Good book for csh/tcsh?

Sorry if this has been asked before or is in a FAQ, but can someone
recommend a good book for shell programming using either csh or tcsh?
There are plenty of good books on the Bourne Shell, but I haven't seen
a comprehensive one on the C shell.

Thanks,
Sriram

2. Merge, C&T 65550 (Tecra 720CDT), Unixware 7.1

3. csh/kcsh/tcsh programming book/web site?

4. Redirect to same page?

5. csh/tcsh book?

6. What exactly is a memory fault (Follows "What is signal 7?")

7. CGI scripts in CSH or TCSH

8. gtk and colours

9. pwd not found under csh or tcsh

10. csh/tcsh: calling `source' from within a script

11. automatic converting scripts from csh/tcsh to bash

12. Where can I find ksh, csh, and tcsh??