Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

Post by Ajay » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 02:50:29



Bush came to power after losing the popular vote because the majority of
the Americans do not trust him and he is a very suspicious family and a
dangerous character.

Mercifully, he may be dangerous, but he is not suicidal. He will never dare
to MAD as you say as the bush-manifest-destiny-righteousness preacher flees
cowardly from India.

Ghandian system will not work with the yanks. India needs to act tough
and yanks understand that.

Wednesday, 22 January, 2003, 10:39 GMT (BBC)
Stabbed US preacher flees India state

Police gave Mr Cooper seven days to leave India

An American preacher stabbed last week by right-wing Hindus in Kerala
in southern India has fled the state.  Bishop Joseph Cooper reportedly
flew to Bombay, also known as Mumbai, as a court in Kerala was
considering a petition barring him from leaving India.

 Cooper's violation of visa rules does not absolve the attackers of
their crime

Kerala Chief Minister AK Antony

Right-wing Hindus want Mr Cooper, 68, charged with denigrating Hindus
in his sermons.

On Monday, police gave Mr Cooper seven days to leave the country.

They said he had violated the terms of his tourist visa by indulging
in religious preaching.

Heading for US

Police spokesperson TK Vinod Kumar said: ''Joseph Cooper left the
state of Kerala a few hours back. We do not know where he has gone or
what his ultimate destination would be.''

Sources close to Mr Cooper said he had taken a scheduled flight to
Bombay and would head home to the US from there.

Bombay: Mr Cooper's gateway to the US?  Mr Cooper, an ordained bishop
of the New Jerusalem church from Pennsylvania, was discharged from a
hospital in the state capital, Trivandrum, on Tuesday after undergoing
surgery for a deep cut on his right hand.

Chief Minister of Kerala, AK Antony, vowed that the case against Mr
Cooper's attackers would ''take the normal course in law''.

''Cooper's violation of visa rules does not absolve the attackers of
their crime,'' he said.

Sticks and bars

Mr Cooper was attacked on the outskirts of Trivandrum on 13 January.

Eyewitnesses said he was surrounded by an armed gang of 10 people as
he was returning from a gospel convention organised by the Protestant
Friends of the Bible Church.

The assailants used swords, sticks and iron bars.

A local pastor, his wife and two children and one other person were
also injured.

Police have arrested 10 members of the hardline Hindu Rashtriya
Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) over the attack.

The RSS denies involvement.

Following the police notice of deportation, a complaint was filed by K
Sugathan, a local leader of the right-wing Vishwa Hindu Parishad, a
religious affiliate of Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee's Bharatiya
Janata Party.

It called for Mr Coopers to be prosecuted under the Indian penal code
for making derogatory remarks against Hindus.

A magistrate's court in Trivandrum will decide on Wednesday whether to
charge Mr Cooper.

Lawyers told the BBC the preacher could face up to three years in jail
if found guilty.

-----------------------
Bush came to power after losing the popular vote because the majority of
the Americans do not trust him and he is a very suspicious family and a
dangerous character.

Mercifully, he may be dangerous, but he is not suicidal. He will never dare
to MAD as you say as the bush-manifest-destiny-righteousness preacher flees
cowardly from India.

Ghandian system will not work with the yanks. India needs to act tough
and yanks understand that.

 
 
 

Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

Post by Robert Kolke » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:55



> Bush came to power after losing the popular vote because the majority of
> the Americans do not trust him and he is a very suspicious family and a
> dangerous character.

Wrong. He came to the office because he had the requisite number of
votes in the elect*college. We do not elect our President/Vice
President by popular vote.

Abraham Lincoln came to office with a majority.

Same with Bill Clinton, two times running.

Quote:

> Mercifully, he may be dangerous, but he is not suicidal. He will never dare
> to MAD as you say as the bush-manifest-destiny-righteousness preacher flees
> cowardly from India.

> Ghandian system will not work with the yanks. India needs to act tough
> and yanks understand that.

Oh my gracious goodness golly gosh! 1.25 billion babus getting tough
with us. I tremble at the thought!

Bob Kolker

 
 
 

Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

Post by Bill Marcu » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:24:16


On 24 Jan 2003 09:50:29 -0800, Ajay A


> Bush came to power after losing the popular vote because the majority of
> the Americans do not trust him and he is a very suspicious family and a
> dangerous character.

[comp.*]
Score: -9999
Xref: soc\.
 
 
 

1. The Statue of Liberty, stabbed in the back again!

I looked up and there was this custom made
bronze knife mounted in her back.

350 HP pumps were pumping out thick red coolaid
to simulate blood.

At here base they mounted this.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/06/19/1724216

This terrorism thing again.

Sure.

Charlie

2. need help with SCO Emulation

3. reading filename/line numbers from .stabs/.stabn

4. .netrc

5. Where does the Solaris dbg utility stabs live?

6. awk configure errors

7. .stabs question

8. RedHat xxgdb problems

9. STAB information in -g option for xlC?

10. ELF STABS

11. Still need help on asm/stabs

12. g++, stabs & Solaris x86

13. sunos a.out.h and stab.h