1. Just something cute
Everyone brings one piece of the plane along when they come to the
They all go out on the runway and put the plane together piece by piece,
arguing non-stop about what kind of plane they are supposed to be
Everybody pushes the airplane until it glides; then they jump on and let
the plane coast until it hits the ground again. They then push again,
on again, and so on...
All the stewards, captains, baggage handlers, and ticket agents look and
act exactly the same. Every time you ask questions about details, you
gently but firmly told that you don't need to know, don't want to know,
everything will be done for you without your ever having to know, so
The airport terminal is pretty and colorful, with friendly stewards,
baggage check and boarding, and a smooth take-off. After about 10
in the air the plane explodes with no warning whatsoever.
Windows NT Air
Just like Windows Air, but costs more, uses much bigger planes, and
takes out all
the other aircraft within a 40 mile radius when it explodes.
Employees of all the other OS airlines decide to run their own airline.
the planes, ticket counters, and pave the runways themselves. They
charge a small fee
to cover the cost of printing the ticket, but, you can also download and
print the ticket
yourself. When you board the plane you are given a seat, four bolts, a
wrench and a
copy of the seat-HOWTO.html. Once settled, the fully adjustable seat is
comfortable, the plane leaves and arrives on time without a single
in-flight meal is wonderful. You try to tell customers of the other
airlines about the
great trip, but all they can say is "You had to do what with the seat?"
Expert Solutions Now! Windows 95, Windows NT, UNIX,
Linux. Applications, drivers, support.
Visit the Mohawk Software website: www.mohawksoft.com
3. Real Time Clock not responding - Am I screwed??
4. How to print PS files on non-postscript printer?
5. Ip_masq_ftp kills IE4 & Netscape FTP, not CUTE-FTP, how to fix???
6. fingerd not displaying .plan file Soalris 2.3
7. Am I doing something wrong?? - (SAMBA)
8. Linux and GPS Time: A question
9. I am missing something simple
10. How do I get 'w' to say that i am doing something else
11. Am I missing something with the 5.0 ISO images?
12. Bug in cardbus initialization, or am I missing something?
13. Am I missing something or does Netscape's NEWS reader suck?