Eggdrops

Post by Scot » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to install eggdrops on my UNIX server and am having a little
trouble. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Scott

Eggdrops

Post by bmar.. » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

   >I am trying to install eggdrops on my UNIX server and am having a
   >little trouble. Does anyone have any experience with it?
   >Scott
Could you be more specific about the trouble you are having?

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

Eggdrops

Post by mosty » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I am trying to install eggdrops on my UNIX server and am having a little
> trouble. Does anyone have any experience with it?

try #egghelp on efnet.  this newsgroup is about command shells, not shell
accounts.

mostyn.
--
        o  o