bindkey -v in tcsh

Post by Jean-Philippe Bouchar » Thu, 24 May 2001 12:45:16

Hello guys,
    Does anybody know how to fall back in command mode by default when using
vi-like key bindings (bindkey -v) in tcsh? By default it puts me in insert
mode.

Thanks in advance.
Jean-Philippe Bouchard

1. tcsh not reading bindkey from .cshrc

Well I can't figure it out, I restart my shell and my keybindings are gone.
If I implicitly source .cshrc it works though. Which is *wierd* in -v mode
it shows its reading all my settings in .cshrc

--
Thamer Al-Herbish

2. (no subject)

3. Help tcsh, bindkey

4. linuxconf via web...

5. Tcsh Bindkey -- Home/End

6. Can Linux FT Motif binaries be installed on Slackware 3.1

7. Help: can't get bindkey to work in Tcsh...

8. Best C++ compiler

9. : bindkey in tcsh

10. tcsh bindkey wont work in login script

11. tcsh bindkey in .cshrc -- how?

12. tcsh - bindkey

13. tcsh 8bit bindkey syntax?