finger log?

Post by Mike Yi » Wed, 20 Mar 1996 04:00:00

hey,

this topic has probably been brought up before, but
does anybody out there have a script that can be used
to check who has been fingering you?  i have seen some
before, but can't get any of them to work.  i am using
tcsh and if anybody has info on this please mail me or
post.
thanks!

.-------------------------------------------------------------------------.

|                 |      homepage:  http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~m-yin        |

1. Finger Log in C Shell

Can someone help me write this script? I am really a beginner in this
field. I wanna write a script which will keep track of whoever is
fingering me. Do I have to write it in .plan file? What do I have to do
for this? what environment variables can I use to do this? Where can I get
a list of the environment variables? sorry, I am really a novice in this
field...i am trying to learn.

2. Linux install problems

3. mknod and finger log

4. ftp newbie

5. Finger log file

6. login/su not using NIS correctly?

7. finger log file

8. PATCH: first pass at seagate st-02 for 2.5

9. finger log help

10. Finger log file

11. finger log file

12. finger log help