Need help with script

Post by bmar.. » Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:00:00

   >Actually I want to write this as a function.
   >I am running bash on a unix shell account at a dial-up ISP.
   >I sometimes enter the command line:
   >sz *.zip *.exe; rm *.zip *.exe; exit
   >to do a long download by zmodem, delete the files (which would be
   >over-quota if I left them there), and log off.
exec sz -u *.zip *.exe
should delete the files after they are downloaded.
Type "sz" with no filename to see the list of options.

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

1. Need help with script and corn

I'm not going to write a script for you but you can simply write a 3 line
script that essentially can just do a ping to the host and just check the
reply also check out www.freshmeat.net

2. NIS problem

3. Need Help ftp script error checking

4. Colors

5. need help with script

6. calling all RNG users

7. Need help in script ( if? case? )

8. networking

9. Need help with script and corn!!

10. Novice Needs Help With Script

11. Need help transferring scripts from DOS to Linux

12. Need help wirh scripting arrays in bash

13. Need help writing script in ksh