Does anybody know correct syntax for using ~%put in shell script

Does anybody know correct syntax for using ~%put in shell script

Post by Frank » Mon, 01 Apr 2002 00:55:00

I think this is a start but thats it...

I've got a script for %take to work using ~> etc etc .

Can anybody help me construct a script to copy multiple (or even a single
file) from my local pc to remote machine using %put with cu?..

Thanks
Frankd

Does anybody know correct syntax for using ~%put in shell script

Post by David Thompso » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 02:46:15

Quote:> I think this is a start but thats it...

> I've got a script for %take to work using ~> etc etc .

> Can anybody help me construct a script to copy multiple
> (or even a single file) from my local pc to remote machine
> using %put with cu?..

Have you tried using expect?

--
David Thompson