Conversion/Utility Unix .sh -> mac?

Post by Eugene Harold Mcnay » Thu, 25 Mar 1993 03:28:52

OK. I don't really expect to hear anything useful, but I
have to ask. Is there a way to run or convert for running
a unix shell script for a mac (Besides AUX 8-).

The problem is that Mathematica can create postscript files,
but they need to be massaged. Mathematica provides a shell
script to do the massaging for Unix, but not as far as I have
been able to tell for the mac. I would like to import the
graphics for use in a mac word processor... The shell script
is long and contains many commands...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanx,
gene
--
     /^\ + "Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler."      +
    /___\ +                   -  A. Einstein                         +