profile question

Post by SoUnDwAv » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I have the following commands in my profile file :

/test/inlog
trap '/test/uitlog' EXIT

the problem is that the /test/inlog command is executed twice, with about 14
seconds between the both.

What can cause this ?

thanx

profile question

Post by bmar.. » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

   >Hi,
   >I have the following commands in my profile file :
   >/test/inlog
   >trap '/test/uitlog' EXIT
   >the problem is that the /test/inlog command is executed twice, with
   >about 14 seconds between the both.
   >What can cause this ?
   >thanx

It's hard to say without seeing the entire profile or knowing what
/test/inlog is supposed to do.  Maybe /test/inlog is a script that ends
with "sleep 14; exec $0" or something similar.

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

1. .profile questions

I'm running HP-UX 9.07 and I'm having a problem
with my .profile.  First when I bring up a new
hpterm my .profile is not executed and second when
I run it from the command line runs but then there
is a logout message and none of the settings stay.
Any help in this will be most appreciated.
--

John T. Shea

To reply remove the nospam from my address.

2. Linux interoperability

3. a .profile question about the xenix vsh

4. chooser/xdm config problem

5. .profile question

6. Cyrix p+166 overclocking and linux

7. HPUX 10.2 /etc/profile question