Q: ksh: how can I use TAB key to do "file name completion"

Q: ksh: how can I use TAB key to do "file name completion"

Post by Peter H » Tue, 04 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I used to use tcsh where I can use TAB key to finish file name. Now I
moved to a new environment and started to use ksh. I know I can double
press Ese key to do the file name completion but I really want to set up
the TAB key to do the job. Can I do that in ksh?

Thanks in advance.

-Peter

Post by J. Wakeley Purp » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>Hi,

>I used to use tcsh where I can use TAB key to finish file name. Now I
>moved to a new environment and started to use ksh. I know I can double
>press Ese key to do the file name completion but I really want to set up
>the TAB key to do the job. Can I do that in ksh?

>Thanks in advance.

>-Peter

Esc \