SOS:::Research information required on Solaris & NT security

SOS:::Research information required on Solaris & NT security

Post by Kunwar Asif Maso » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi to all,
Thanks for reading this. Hope you will help me.

I want to write a research paper on Solaris & NT security. For this purpose I
need addresses of researchers or professors  in this area and the related
websites of different product vendors. If  someone can tell me about a person
or institute which is well known in Network security, it would be greatly
helpful.
If someone wants to send me the articles on Network Security or any articles
which are related to my topic, it will be more then helpful. Any chat or
bulletin boards will also be helpful.

Help in any form will be highly appreciated.

Waiting for helpful hints,

Kunwar Asif Masood.

1. SOS:::Research information required on Solaris & NT security

Hi to all,
Thanks for reading this. Hope you will help me.

I want to write a research paper on Solaris & NT security. For this purpose I
need addresses of researchers or professors  in this area and the related
websites of different product vendors. If  someone can tell me about a person
or institute which is well known in Network security, it would be greatly
helpful.
If someone wants to send me the articles on Network Security or any articles
which are related to my topic, it will be more then helpful. Any chat or
bulletin boards will also be helpful.

Help in any form will be highly appreciated.

Waiting for helpful hints,

Kunwar Asif Masood.

2. isapnptools compilation error

3. Adrenalin Rush 3dfx with S.u.S.E. 5.3 and sax

4. PCI SCSI

5. Urgent: Veritas Oracle db edition

6. SOS SOS SOS HELP HELP HELP SOS SOS SOS

7. SOS SOS SOS

8. OS Research == NT Research ?

9. SOS SOS SOS