Is there a method for excluding duplicate entries in the history file
for the Korn shell, similar to the HISTCONTRL ignoredups variable in
bash? I am using AIX 4.3.3.
1. duplicate events on bash history
In BASH, how to prevent consecutive duplicate
events going onto command history?
In TCSH one could do that by shell variable:
2. restricting users to his own directory.
3. any way to automatically prune duplicates from bash history ?
4. Q: How do I control printer defaults?
5. ksh93: How to avoid duplicates in history?
6. RedHat 4.0 NIS/NYS login problem
7. finding recent files, duplicate files
9. ksh hangs attempting to lock history file on NFS mounted file system
10. Netscape plug-ins, helper files, Acrobat etc.
11. Eliminating duplicate emails (duplicate message ID) in MS Outlook/Exchange
12. Compare file modification date using tcsh built-ins
13. Duplicate IPs PLUS duplicate MAC addresses, has this been done ?