*** alias problem ***

Post by Mr Simon L » Sat, 20 May 1995 04:00:00

Hello all,

    I want to set the following command line as an alias:

        rsh `ypcat hosts | grep \!:1 | awk '{ print $1 }'` xterm \
        -display `hostname`:0

    how can I set it ???

Thanks,
Simon Lee ;-)

1. script alias problem - Re: apache alias and script alias problem

I actually did not have the <Directory> setup properly.

I am still having a problem with the script alias.

For example.

I set an alias -

Alias / /home/user1/html/

and a Script Alias -
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/user/cgi-bin/

However the script alias is not working because the log shows that
when entering:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/

/home/user/html/cgi-bin/ is actually being referenced.

When I remove the first Alias statement the cgi-bin script directory
is properly aliased.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

---
Andrew

Please remove TOREMOVE chars to e-mail me

2. Fiber Optic Couplers?

3. apache alias and script alias problem

4. YDL 1.2 Synergy VGM5 Virtual Address, Physical Address, Bus Address and remap_page_range (HELP!)

5. possible cache aliasing problem with O_DIRECT?

6. ? Red Hat 6.1 'apropos' don't work.

7. IP aliasing Problem

8. tcp_wrappers - host name/name mismatch - why?

9. ifconfig alias problem

10. Linux 2.0.0 IP Aliasing Problem

11. Alias problem (Part 2)

12. wu-ftpd and cname alias problems

13. No Login Script / Alias problems on Remote Host