How start a program at specific time and view resources use ?

How start a program at specific time and view resources use ?

Post by Walter Brivi » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

1) I need to start a program at specific time, for example at 10:45, 20
November 1998.
I need to insert the comand in a script shell.

2) Do you know how is possible to view the resources use of a processand
its state.( in script shell)

Thank you.

Post by John Marvin Wall » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

: 1) I need to start a program at specific time, for example at 10:45, 20
: November 1998.

man at

:
: 2) Do you know how is possible to view the resources use of a processand
: its state.( in script shell)

man ps

--

John M. Walley                          Magpies
Webmaster                               You Deserve The Bird