i WANNA PRACTISE MY UNIX SKILLS... aNYONE KNOW A GOOD SHELL SOMEWHERE?

i WANNA PRACTISE MY UNIX SKILLS... aNYONE KNOW A GOOD SHELL SOMEWHERE?

Post by TATANK » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I was looking for a free shell account, but I can't seem to find one
anywhere...
Does anyone of you know where I can get one?
Tanx in advance....

Please Reply to :

AiNtWaRhEll

Post by Klaus Alexander Seistr » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I was looking for a free shell account, but I can't seem to find one
> anywhere...

Try http://www.google.com/search?q=free+shell+accounts

  //Klaus

--
[ Magnetic Ink ] ><>
[ http://www.google.com/search?q=Seistrup&sa=I%27m%20feeling%20lucky ]

1. Does anyone know the mscreen command as well as the scosh shell for SCO-Unix?

I am trying to utilize the multi-screen command in unix that will allow me
multiple
sessions under a single login.

Here's how i would like it to work:

Login: username
passwd: XXXX
system launches "mscreen -n 2" this now gives me two more screen pages
then lastly i would like it to start the "scosh" SCOSHELL menu for each of
the multi-screens.

Anybody with experience with these commands that could throw some help
my way would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Darrin C.

2. Mail Address

3. Looking for article on "top 10 good practices to use when shell programming"

4. proposed change (w/source) for 'top' (procps-1.01)

5. Anyone know of tutorials for unix/korn shell

6. LMBENCH tests

7. Anyone know where I can find UNIX shell programming plugins for SourceEdit?

8. 2.5.43 : net/ipv4/ip_forward.c compile error

9. good practice invoking utilities from shell

10. Wanna know ways to know all about the Solaris...

11. Good Unix Admin Practices

12. Do "Lions' Commentary on UNIX" good for knowing unix kernal?

13. ISO UNIX Bulletin Board Application Does anyone know of any UNIX bulletin board(group thinking)