Anybody know where I can find detailed information on c shell programming.

Anybody know where I can find detailed information on c shell programming.

Post by john killee » Sat, 23 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have recently been the job of a Unix administrator in Trinity,
something I know little about. I am writing scripts for user admin,
backups etc using the C shell, (I will probably be moving to Perl soon)
but I cannot find good documentation on writing scripts anywhere
especially for error checking. If anyone knows of any books or manuals or
has any sample scripts they dont mind sharing, it would be greatly
appreciated.