Texinfo - @sc attribute

Post by John Poltora » Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:01:08

uppercase in some instances.

What is this supposed to signify and is there a more appropriate attribute?

Texinfo - @sc attribute

Post by Ian Zimmerma » Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:18:12

John> are all uppercase in some instances.

John> is this supposed to signify and is there a more appropriate
John> attribute?

Small Caps.

--
"Rap music is our punishment for neglecting music education."
An anonymous teacher

1. SC Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fibre Optical Cable--What does SC stand for ?

Hi All,
I'am looking for a fibre optic cable that works with a SSA101array. Do I
need to follow any particular standard for the cable. After looking in
sunsolve I could find a SC Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fibre Optical Cable, 15M
that seems compatible . What does SC Duplex 50/125 mean ? Do fibre optic
cables vary from array to array ?What is the difference between a SC & LC
connector ?
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Cables/cables_ext_data.html

Thanks

2. Device Driver for Syquest SparQ 1.0 GB Backup Drive

3. Flex texinfo?

4. 16 bit color on X windows

5. texinfo? BAH!

6. Ethernet Unplugged

7. texinfo 3.8 available

8. stty vs. ditty...which to use?

9. Plea for binary texinfo and newbie's tale of woe...

10. Texinfo vs. TeX vs. DocBook

11. man pages and Texinfo

12. man puts hard-to-read texinfo stuff on my screen

13. texinfo