*** bug in TkMan 1.3.4 -- use 1.3.5

Post by Tom Phel » Fri, 21 May 1993 02:48:33

There was a bug in TkMan 1.3.4 which affected first-time users.
Instead, use tkman-1.3.5.tar.Z at harbor.ecn.purdue.edu in /incoming
(not tkman-1.3.4.tar.Z in /pub/tcl/code).
--

1. Compare file modification date using tcsh built-ins

Is there any straightforward way to compare file modification dates
(i.e. which is older/newer) using tcsh built-ins?  I know ksh has the
"file1-nt" file2 and "file1-ot file2" operators for boolean expressions,
but I can't seem to find any relatively simple way of performing the
same comparision in tcsh, other than using sed/awk to extract the two
files' date fields from their "ls -l" listings and attempting to
lexographically compare two strings.

Thanks.
Ben West

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Mouse *and* pointing device?

3. Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

4. Using the PIC and IO APIC

5. Plug-Ins using C++

6. Date offset functionality available via UNIX?

7. cern patch to try /~bugs if /bugs used?

8. Kernel memory maps --- what are the limits?

9. tkman on linux: problem finding the catx volumes

10. TkMan, a hypertext man page browser

11. ran tkman once - now it wont load fileman

12. TkMan 1.3.4, a hypertext man page browser

13. last testing version of TkMan, a hypertext manual page browser