> how can I send by shell script or perl an AT command to the modem and read
> the modems answer?
Roberto Nibali, ratz
how can I send by shell script or perl an AT command to the modem and read
the modems answer?
2. Seagate ST32550N drive problem
4. xlc_r compiler messages on AIX 4.3
5. no input wrap at terminal line
6. Help me!!!
7. help capturing stdout (every terminal line displayed) to file with timestamp
9. mgetty cannot open terminal line... why??
11. terminal line
12. Cannot reset VT520 terminal line speed w/ FreeBSD