HOW GO CATCH THE FINGER COMMAND

Post by Frank XiaoJiang M » Mon, 26 May 1997 04:00:00

HI,

Can any body tell me how to set a command ( a set of command ) to
catch who (the address ) finger me in the net ?

Thanks

Frank

1. FINGER: How can I know who is fingering or fingered me?

Hi, netters,

Does anybody know if I can aware somebody is fingering me or once fingered
me? If yes, can you tell me how? I once saw such kind of discussions here. I
think it is enough to know which machine is fingering me.

Many thanks.

--Yang Wang
------------------------------
Dept. of Systems Design Engg.
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ont. Canada N2L 3G1

2. My "history" file is getting big...HELP

3. Going, going, going, GONE! Bye Windows!

4. Intel Token Express 16/4

5. bash: catch status of command before piping

6. Identifying installed tools

7. catching the stdout/stderr of a command execued by popen and fprintf.

8. Configuring RAID 0 through tip connection (Solaris 8 and 9, Sparc)

9. Catching results of a command in to array in shell

10. Breakage with "usb-storage: catch bad commands"

11. catching shell command error using c

12. Solaris on Intel: Going, going - Gone!

13. Enlightenment icon box- gone, gone, gone...