Missing ksh on Pyramid OSx?

Post by Ms. Terry L » Thu, 09 Dec 1993 23:24:03

Is it possible for korn shell to be loaded on a system?  Is ksh not a
part of the OS operating system.  I am a contractor doing work on a
Pyramid super-mini running an old version of OS (1986), at least that is
what the man pages say.  I don't have any manuals, which is making this
task even harder, and whereis & find show nothing for ksh.

I'm lost....any help would be helpful.  I'm suppose to suggest which
shell would be the best for the task & layout the directory structure
(for security reasons) without knowing the capabilities of the system nor
books.

Help Help!!!!

--
                =====================================
               | Ms. Terry Lee   Hyattsville, MD USA |

                =====================================

1. GhostScript on Pyramid DC/OSx?

If you are running ghostscript on a Pyramid DC/OSx box I would like to
hear from you.  (at the very least, it would let me know that it is
possible!).  The most success I've had so far is by making unix-gcc.mak
(after change CC=gcc to CC=cc), however the link complains about a
number of missing symbols such as t_open.

Thanks.
btw - I'm trying to build version 2.6.2 of GhostScript.

- Randy Galbraith
  Please note: Spam/UCE is not welcome at my address.

2. Soundcard CMI8330

3. ntpdate fails except from the command line of cshell (Pyramid OSx)

4. reading past DAT errors during restore

5. Mumps Database on Pyramid Unix DC/OSX

6. Spreed Sheet for SCO

7. Help: Best shell for Pyramid/OSx

8. Need help with CD-ROM Setup

9. ofiles on SUN 4.1.3 and Pyramid DC/OSx 1.1-93c053 dcosx

10. ksh arrays: missing something simple

11. READ KSH Built-in Misses last Line

12. SUSE Linux is missing CU & KSH

13. pipe() doesn't seem to work. (Pyramid OSx 4.4) (Summary)