KornShell

Post by Pierre-Louis Laud » Tue, 02 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I have to write scripts in Ksh and I'm looking for good links about on Ksh.
Does anyone have a good link?
Thank you for your help.

Pierre-Louis

KornShell

Post by Avi Abram » Tue, 02 May 2000 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I have to write scripts in Ksh and I'm looking for good links about on Ksh.
> Does anyone have a good link?
> Thank you for your help.

> Pierre-Louis

http://www.bolthole.com/solaris/ksh.html
http://www.oase-shareware.org/shell/
http://members.tripod.com/Medication/shellstuff.html

HTH,
Avi.

--
  /\ \    /| Avi Abrami, Analyst/Programmer, Terayon Comms

/    \ \/  | http://www.terayon.com

KornShell

Post by brian hile » Wed, 03 May 2000 04:00:00

> http://members.tripod.com/Medication/shellstuff.html

Hummm, interesting. Evidentally a Web page created out of the links
that I had posting to this newsgroup some years ago....

It's really a shame that the link

http://www.sun.com/developer-products/sig/SIG_CD/Software/Hacks/intro...

is defunct; now _that_ was a resource and a half of information never
duplicated elsewhere in documents purporting to discuss advanced scripting!

-Brian