** Finally - A UNIX Cheat Sheet! **

Post by Adam Goldste » Tue, 08 Nov 1994 08:08:06

Hello,

I was just wondering what the interest level was for a UNIX Cheat Sheet.
For a long time I had to rely on the indexes of Unix manuals to find
various forgotten Unix commands, until recently, when I finished compiling
a concise nine page UNIX commands list with some examples of how the
commands are used.  I'm sure this would be of significant value to any
UNIX user.

If you think you might be interested in having a copy of this Cheat Sheet
mailed to you, for the miniscule fee of $4.50 to cover the copying and
postage fees, and a little something for my hard work, just drop me a line
at:

Take care!  :)

--
Adam S. Goldstein
Student Physician

1. ** Finally - A UNIX Cheat Sheet! **

 as> I've compiled a nice cheat sheet for many UNIX commands and I was
 as> wondering what the level of interest out there was.
 as> If you think you'd be willing to pay a tiny fee (around $4.50 - which
Yes I am interested. Have a relation in Atlanta.Ga who I can ask
to make the donation! cheers.

2. fractional block overwriting on unix

3. "Cheat Sheet" for Unix/GNU tools

4. Can we burn Sunsite ?

5. cross OS cheat sheets

6. Caldera FUD and Linux Stability

7. cheat sheet for beginners

8. Thinkpad in 32 Kcolors?

9. Samba Cheat sheet

10. Cheat Sheet

11. Seeing C Shell Cheat Sheet for the Palm

12. @Home Linux Setup Cheat Sheet?

13. cross OS cheat sheets