NEED UQWK, PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!

Post by omar » Fri, 20 Jan 1995 14:01:09

Hi there I'm trying to find uqwk, it's a nifty little program
that creates SOUP packets out of email and newsgroups so one
can download those packets and read/write mail/news offline.
If you know of an ftp site or can email it to me, I would
sincerely appreciate it. Thanks.

1. I found it! Please help me recover!

I think I figured out my problem.  I was getting the errors:

In file included from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:58, from init/main.c:16:
/usr/include/linux/fs.h:213: unterminated comment
/usr/include/linux/fs.h:1: unterminated `#if' conditional
In file included from /usr/include/linux/mm.h:7, from /usr/include/linux/s
ched.h:59, from init/main.c:16:
/usr/include/linux/fs.h:1: unterminated `#if' conditional
In file included from init/main.c:22:
/usr/include/linux/fs.h:1: unterminated `#if' conditional
make[1]: *** [depend] Error 1
make: *** [..depend] Error 1
So, for the hell of it I went into /usr/include/linux/fs.h, and at line 213,
the rest of the file is garbage!

I need to re-download the /usr/include/linux headers from somewhere.  I do have
the SLS 1.01 dustribution.  If anyone can help me with the line I use to get my
include lines back, or if you know the path to the files on sunsite.unc.edu (I
could not for the life of me find them) I would greatl appreciate it.

--
Eric Levinson

I can also be reached on my BBS system, Color Galaxy Milky Way (415) 883-0696

2. : Re: multiple cron jobs

3. Help Please, I need Help finding......

4. eispack for linux anybody?

5. uqwk & zip - I need HELP

6. Apache Rewrite

7. What I want: Help me find it!

8. Simple problem: Removing /usr/obj/ directory??

9. still need printer help please please please

10. PLEASE HELP - PPP - At least read it!!!

11. Help still needed please, please, please...

12. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!