printing from netscape

Post by Matt » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Is anyone else having problems printing from netscape? I"m running AIX 4.3.2
and Netscape 4.5 and it will not print from that app...Anyone else have this
same problem?

Cheers

Matt

printing from netscape

Post by Steve W. Jacks » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

:> Is anyone else having problems printing from netscape? I"m running AIX 4.3.2
:> and Netscape 4.5 and it will not print from that app...Anyone else have this
:> same problem?
:>
:> Cheers
:>
:> Matt

In my experience, it's only capable of printing Postscript output.  Do you
have a Postscript printer?

= Steve =

--
Steve W. Jackson,  Montgomery, Alabama
http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

1. printing in Netscape

Pardon me if this question has been asked before.

How do you print web page contents correctly in AIX?
When I click on the print button from the Netscape screen, a box appears
with 'lpr' in it.  When I just click OK to continue, I get some text,
but a lot of garbage out of the printer.

Are there other command line arguments that need to be added with the
lpr command to make it print correctly?

I have several HP laser jets attached that I can print to including an
8000, color 4500, and a 4000.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bill Alcorn

2. Why Apache SSL

3. Postscript printing thru Netscape?

4. Cannot run runInstaller of R3 for Linux Intel

5. printing from netscape

6. Need XConfig for Trident PCI 9440 (2MB)

7. Printing from Netscape

8. declare modem

9. Printing through Netscape

10. Printing under NETSCAPE

11. Printing in Netscape (graphics problem)

12. Printing from Netscape 6.2.x

13. printing with netscape -- how to ?