how to use Reflection2 and 'unxlink2'

Post by Tom Boek » Fri, 10 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I've posted this question also at wrq.com, but without any results
yet, so hopefully someone out there may have the answer...

I'm using Reflection2 to connect to my RS/6000, running AIX4.1.4
Up to now I seperatelly use a ftp-client program for filetransfer
between my Windows95 system and the RS/6000

Now I would like to use the build in filetransfer shipped with
Reflection (WRQ), but i keep getting errors when using the
filetransfer from my R2 window.

in the WRQLOG file i see the following;

(/home/boeken) > pg WRQLOG

11:22:58 > (#A#P!)

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 >

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < 1#&r

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < J?#

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 >
11:22:58 > 2#Q

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < 2s
11:22:58 >
11:22:58 >

11:22:58 >

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < 30
11:22:58 > 3#F0

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < 30

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < #S"R
11:22:58 >
11:22:58 >

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < #S"R
11:22:58 >
11:22:58 >

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < #S"R
11:22:58 >

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < #S"R
11:22:58 >

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 >
11:22:58 < #S"R
11:22:58 >

Quote:>BAD FRAME

11:22:58 < #B B
11:22:58 >

...so a lot of "BAD FRAME" messages here.

Maybe someone knows the answer to this...

Thanks!

Tom

1. using the 'join' or 'sort' command...

salutations,

   anyone know how to use the 'join' command to join the following two
files or to be able to use the 'sort' command for setup to 'join' them?
   read that the first column in both files must be the same in order to
join them, but no matter how many ways ive tried to sort them, i cant
get the numbers before the names in file1...im sure the ' : ' delimiters
play a role somewhere...appreciate any advice....

file1
< Doe, Jane:123456:20:
< John, Doe:222266:10:
< Dude, Man:234567:10:

file2

2. terminal & editor color problems within GUI

3. execute a function using its 'name' in 'C'

4. change IP address on NIS+ server/replica

5. 'X Error: BadRequest' using 'xv' on Solaris 2.4

6. Looking for easiest solution.

7. Using 'cat' with 'tee' - Input error?

8. Adding default route problem

9. Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the...

10. Calculating yesterday's date using GNU 'date' (was Re: Require a script)

11. Can't connect to X11 window server using 'machinename:0.0'

12. Who uses '#!' to decide what's executed?

13. Can't pipe stdout into 'cat', using g++/libg++ on SunOS 4.1