Sending email / fax to Internet through MSExchange gateway

Sending email / fax to Internet through MSExchange gateway

Post by Lee Kim Hua » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I am trying to configure my AIX machine to send mail and fax through a MS
exchange gateway. I manage to sned mail to my internal mail on the
MSExchange but not able
to send to anyone on the Internet.

What do I need to set on the UNIX to allow it to send on to the Internet.

Thanks

Lee Kim Huat

Sending email / fax to Internet through MSExchange gateway

Post by rob. » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I am trying to configure my AIX machine to send mail and fax through a MS
> exchange gateway. I manage to sned mail to my internal mail on the
> MSExchange but not able
> to send to anyone on the Internet.
> What do I need to set on the UNIX to allow it to send on to the Internet.

dns ?

--

This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?

Quote:>> messages posted under this account are my own solemn opinion <<

1. Sending FAX/w Win95 thru linux box

Hi,

my modem is plugged into my linux box and I want to compose the fax
message with ms outlook and transfer that over my lan to the linux box
and send it out from there. Does anyone know how to configure linux as a
faxserver for win95 clients?

Tanx in advance
        Joerg

(would be great if you also mailed me the reply to

2. Solaris 1 strange inetd behaviour

3. Linux gateway box hosting internet connection thru PPP for multiple machines

4. highmem question

5. Sending Files thru MS Internet Control (OCX)

6. Debian v1.2 color xterm how?

7. Win computers accessing Internet thru Linux gateway not working, help!

8. how to send message to all users?

9. Cheer I can send fax to my email

10. Email to Fax Gateway Problem

11. Email/Fax Gateway?

12. Email --> Fax Gateway (mgetty+sendfax) ???

13. Sending fax from E-mail