Virtual FTP server

Post by David A. Let » Fri, 13 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody know about a commercial ftp server that will support
multiple domains on AIX 4.2?

Email or voice would be fine

800-DATASYS

Thanks

1. virtual ftp servers

Hello,

        I'm trying to find/configure a ftp server that supports
virtual domains.  I was told that wu-ftp had such capability but,
after trying dilligently to install and configure it, met with no
success (I was told to compile the source with a -DVIRTUAL flagin the
makefile).  In fact, the version that I downloaded from wuarchive
(2.4.2 beta 9) appears to be gone from their server; the present
release makes no claims of virtual ftp support.  Can anyone out
there either point me in the direction of a server that can support
virtual domains or tell me how to configure wu to do so.  Thanks.

2. IPSec - Chat

3. Virtual FTP Server

4. ftp questions

5. How to set up virtual Ftp server in SUN SOLARIS 8 ( INTEL)

6. frontpage 2000 as DSO, apache 1.3.6

7. chroot () for virtual ftp server ?

8. Interesting HDD DMA/memory problem

9. Help with Virtual FTP Server

10. virtual ftp-servers ?

11. Need virtual FTP Server

12. Virtual Servers: WWW, FTP, POP, SMTP, SSL capable (not simply Virtual Hosting)

13. URGENT!!! WHERE CAN I FIND A VIRTUAL FTP SERVER