graphical debugger

Post by Craig Hapanovic » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 05:46:33

I know there is graphical de* that runs under x-windows, but I
can't remember the command name or the file system it is part of.

--
Craig Hapanovich
City of Milwaukee

graphical debugger

Post by Mario Loefle » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 06:29:52

it's idebug

and all the filesets start with idebug.*

Best regards

        Mario

> I know there is graphical de* that runs under x-windows, but I
> can't remember the command name or the file system it is part of.

> --
> Craig Hapanovich
> City of Milwaukee
> Lead Systems Analyst

graphical debugger

Post by Gary R. Hoo » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:42:42

> it's idebug

or it's xldb, in the xldb.* filesets.

> > I know there is graphical de* that runs under x-windows, but I
> > can't remember the command name or the file system it is part of.

--
Gary R. Hook / AIX PartnerWorld for Developers / These opinions are MINE

1. xDuel for xxgdb,gdb - a REAL graphical debugger

      [ Though this program is not currently part of GNU, the FSF is
        publishing an announcement of it, as it is useful free

      ]

annoncing xDuel 2.1 for xxgdb (FIX from v2.0).

xDuel is a graphical extension to Duel debugging language.

and it enables you to print data structures under gdb(GNU debugger).

inside gdb typing:
(gdb) duel ar[..n]
ar[0]=17
ar[1]=19
ar[2]=23

 will print the elements of array ar - ar[0] .. ar[n-1].
 root-->(left,right)->value will print the elements of a binary tree.

xDuel extends the Duel to enable drawing of the program's state.
The xDuel was implemented in two modes - in gdb (drawing on normal tty)
and in xxgdb - where drawing is done in X-windows.

xDuel enables you to DRAW those data structures - arrays,lists and trees.
look at

http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~frangy

and Dr. Michael Golan
by:

    and

CHANGES - version 2.1
----------------------
Correcting bad INSTALL file , instalation script.
Added features - graph nodes filtering -
   e.g root-->(left,right) >? 20 <? 30 will only draw the relevant nodes.

2. Strange (?) behaviour of free() / realloc()

3. Graphical Debugger for Solaris?

4. Help, I want to reset the MBR

5. any graphical debugger (RH5.1)?

6. Solaris -> AIX problems

7. UPS Graphical Debugger, Linux version 0.2

8. Error compiling php

9. Looking for ups or graphical debugger to run under fvwm

10. LynxOS/Graphical Debuggers?

11. Graphical Debugger Environment?

12. UPS Graphical Debugger, Linux version 0.2 (Excellent :)

13. Graphical debugger