Questions on HACMP Cluster

Post by Laure » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:41:21

IT Professional,

Would you be willing to take a short market research survey about your HACMP
cluster? Qualified respondents are being paid $50 for their time. This is a
legitimate research study - no sales calls will result. We are having a hard
time finding qualified respondents, so we decided to try this news group. If
interested, please reply back with your name, company name, phone number,
and the exact number and models of servers in in your cluster. If you
qualify, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to take the
15-minute survey. Thank you for your help!

Please note, for this particular study, you need to work for a US-based
company to qualify.

Lauren