PDT filesystem report

Post by Henrik Morsin » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

When running the PDT reporting tool, I get a report where the percent
used of the filesystems are several thousand percent.
This occurs on all AIX 4.3 I have. Does anyone know about this problem
and how to solve it??

--
Henrik Morsing
System Administrator

Web: www.idp.dk

1. bad frames in PDT report?

Upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.3.1 on a J30 box. Since the upgrade the PDT
report has daily come up with the following statement in its alerts
section.

VIRTUAL MEMORY
-There is evidence of memory contention , yet Memory Load Control is
disabled
-VMM has identified 161 bad frames (*this line is the problem*)

Note: The first line apparently has always been there but the second
line is new. Also the number of bad frames changes on a daily basis.
Obviously this has to do with the paging of memory frames but does
anyone know the reason for this and a possible solution.

TIA

2. AlphaServer 2100A HELP!!!

3. PDT Report Alert

4. Linux Dialup problem

5. df not reporting root filesystem usage (but is reporting mounted dos drives)

6. Need help with promise U/DMA controller or AWE32 IDE interface

7. full filesystems not reported by syslog

8. Caldera 2.2 passwd segment fault

9. FIPS fails reporting filesystem

10. Ultrix df doesn't report the correct filesystem space

11. Filesystem always reported as 100% full

12. 'df' continues to report filesystem full after files deleted

13. Filesystem reports 100% full when it isn't