HACMP single adapter network

Post by Giscard Ven » Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:00:00

hi,

in HACMP planning-guide in section C-1 there is a guiedeline how to
implement single-adapter networks.
but HACMP does not read the configuration netmon.cf as described.

any experience in the community?

--

GE CompuNet, Germany                        http://www.CompuNet.DE
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent my

HACMP single adapter network

Post by Gerhard Anton Bartosc » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Maybe, I think probably, you have also to configure
/usr/sbin/cluster/etc/clhosts file.

 Mit freundlichen Gr?en / Yours Sincerely

Gerhard Anton BARTOSCH

INFORMATIONS-TECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
Applikationserver UNIX und VMS

A-1020 Wien, Lassallestra?e 5