Terminal Capture

Post by AIX Admin » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

Is there is some software to capture the terminal of specific
users. Acutally I want to see the activities one is doing like
PC anywhere in NT .

Regards

Salman

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Terminal Capture

Post by Randy Styk » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> Hi there,

> Is there is some software to capture the terminal of specific
> users. Acutally I want to see the activities one is doing like
> PC anywhere in NT .

> Regards

> Salman

Hi!  Our company wrote/sells a product called PEEK that
will do what you want.  PEEK lets you see what someone is
doing and lets you type on behalf of the users, if desired.
You can control who can look at who, and can log the
activities to a file if desired.

visit www.computron.com   Thanks!

| 4N165 Wood Dale Road           Phone:  630/941-7767             |
| Addison, Illinois  60101 USA   Fax:    630/941-7714             |

Terminal Capture

Post by Bruce Spence » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Try the portmir command

Quote:> Hi there,

> Is there is some software to capture the terminal of specific
> users. Acutally I want to see the activities one is doing like
> PC anywhere in NT .

> Regards

> Salman

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Terminal Capture

Post by Bob Mariot » Sun, 02 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>Is there is some software to capture the terminal of specific
>users. Acutally I want to see the activities one is doing like
>PC anywhere in NT .

You also might want to look at "doublevision" which some of our
clients use quite successfully to do just what you are asking.